Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mysterious dissappearance closes abortion facility

Illinois Abortion Business Closes Down As Practitioner Vanishes

Abortionist Louis S. Meyers took over abortionist Aleksander Jakubowski's business as a tenant when Jakubowski retired. But several weeks ago, Meyers vanished. Jakubowski has evicted his absent tenant.

Now, it's always good news when one of these places closes down, but what the heck happened to Meyers? Did he meet with foul play? Did he deliberately disappear to escape something in his life? Or did he have one of those strange attacks of amnesia that people have sometimes? Prayers that he does turn up safe and sound, but also that he turns his hand to another line of work.

I have nothing in my files on Meyers, so I don't know what he might be running from. I've done a web search and found nothing, and he doesn't show up on the Illinois professional licensing web site. WTF?

Jakubowsi, by the way, ran his abortion business so appallingly that a feminist newsletter tried to shut him down.

There's so much other dirt on him in my files that I'm just going to have to post it on a new page at RealChoice. I'll let you know when it's up.

In the mean time, I'd appreciate any info on Meyers' background and updates on the search for him. But it seems odd that I can't find anything! You'd think a missing doctor would be news!

No comments: