Saturday, December 18, 2004

Neal Horsley stole my stuff!

I just found this page today, in which Christian Gallery lifts all of my hard work and research -- and copyrighted material -- on maternal deaths from abortion. You can even check the source code and see that the thief didn't bother to change the metatags! In some cases he left my name in them!

Suggestions for what to do next? I've already written and told him he needs to link to my articles, no repost them on his site without my permission.

3 comments:

Demi said...

Have you tried contacting his ISP? I went to his site after reading your post, and he sounds like a grade-A nutcase.

Christina Dunigan said...

I sent out the emails yesterday! I'm gonna keep following up on this.

Christina Dunigan said...

The illegal content seems to be gone! Yay!